Cretan Winescrafted with care from Douloufakis Winery
At our winery we produce and bottle our wines using state-of-the-art equipment and suitably trained staff.
We produce 20 different types of wine, mainly dry, but also medium-sweet, naturally sweet and sparkling.
Some of the wines that we bottle are:
- "ENOTRIA", white, rosé and red wine - a series of blends made from local and international varieties.
- "DAFNIOS", white and red - single varietal wines from Vidiano and Liatiko grapes, respectively.
- "ALARGO", white and red - single varietal wines from Assyrtiko and Syrah grapes, respectively.
- "ASPROS LAGOS", white and red - also single varietal wines, from Vidiano and Cabernet Sauvignon grapes, respectively.
- "AMPHORA", white and red -single varietal wines from Vidiano, Liatiko and Muscat White of Spina, that have been fermented in cretan jars (pithoi).